Care Professionals Wanted
- Home Instead
- Rancho Cucamonga , Fontana , Rialto , Ontario , Upland , chino | California
$1,000 sign on bonus to all new employees
Home Instead is looking for compassionate Care Professionals (Home Care Aides) to provide care to Seniors in the following cities: Rancho Cucamonga, Ontario, Upland, Fontana, and Rialto!
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Alzheimer and/or Dementia care
- Incontinence care (i.e. assist with showering, assist with dressing)
- Hospice care
- Non-medical in home care
- transportation (i.e. grocery store, MD appointments)
- light housekeeping
- Must be at least 21 years old or older.
- Possess a valid California driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Must have your own reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a DMV check and drug test
- At least 6 months of relevant experience (personal and/or professional)
Benefits of Home Instead:
- Bonuses, 401(k) retirement program, health, dental, and vision insurance
- Sick pay
- Competitive wages for non-medical Care Professionals in the industry
- Paid Training
Qualifications and Skills:
- Personal Care
- Driver License
- Incontinence Care
- Hospice Care
- Personal Vehicle